"Six reasons why the west was wild."
Director: Christopher Cain
Writer: John Fusco
Genre: "I Wanna Be A Cowboy"
Terence Stamp, nobody's fool, decides to house-n-feed six of the glossiest gunslingers the west has ever seen. His rival, Jack Palance, bitter over the lackluster quality of his own hired guns, kills Terence Stamp. Bad move, as our boys decide it's high time for payback - after an ill-advised peyote trip and a bit of romance with the local Chinese concubine.
- Lou Diamond Phillips as the knife-wielding Chavez y Chavez
- Emilio Estevez, cracking his shit-eating grin and giving us full backside nudity out of the bathtub.
- Charlie Sheen, delightfully grim and dour, forcing the young rapscallions to pray before dining.
- Keifer Sutherland, hopelessly blundering his way through a romance with the delicately beautiful Yen Sun. Check out her expression as he brings up the fact that she's a whore - twice!
- Dermot Mulroney and Casey Siemaszko ("I'm a pugilist!"), as the not-as-hunky Young Guns.