Legend of the Overfiend
Genre: Anime Porn
Demons think it's a really good idea to have unsolicited sex with human females in an attempt to to create an Overfiend. This is never a really good idea. Take notes, kids...
- The film that gave anime a bad name for tons of non-viewers. Proceed with caution....
- If you're easily offended, don't watch this movie. If you've never been offended and feel left out, go ahead and watch it. If, after this movie, you've still never been offended in your life, chop off both your pinkies and mail them to me as a form of societal retribution.
- By now, you're probably saying to yourself, "Wait a minute - what kind of a pervert is she?" Cinematically speaking, this film is equivalent to a stranger walking up to you and farting directly into your face: it's so unbelievably offensive and crude that it's almost shockingly refreshing.
- Story time: I first saw "Urotsukidoji" at a 3 a.m. party in mixed company at the local comic book store where I worked (long story - the boss was out of town. You understand); I thought (and rightly so) that it was awful and offensive. Later, I decided to rent it and show it to my sister (I'm one of those type of people) and had a blast watching it with her. 40 foot tentacle penises? Demon sex? It's hilarious if you're in the right mood. Not for the faint-hearted, though...
- I have this theory that applies to anime, fanfics and life in general: If something's going to be lousy, it might as well have sex in it. Now I've read more than my share of inane fanfics, and if the writers had decided to spice them up with a little explicit sex, I might have read a whole lot more. Take these two lines from a hypothetical fanfic for Star Trek: The Next Generation:
Can you honestly say you'd rather read the first story? If so, you should never, under any circumstance, watch Urotsukidoji. Consider yourself warned.
- Geordi ran his tricorder over the planet's surface or
- Geordi ran his tricorder over Troi's right breast.