Tagline: “The last time it came the dinosaurs disappeared.”
Genre: Teen Apocalype Flick
An apocalyptic comet returns to earth, turning all but a select handful of humans into red calcium dust. The remaining survivors are divided into evil scientists, ill-tempered zombies, and valley girls (Catherine Mary Stewart and Kelli Maroney). As is the case with glorious 80′s films, the Valley Girls triumph over the Brains and the Undead.
- Our adorably fluffy leads totting semi-automatic weapons.
- The gang of sadistic stockroom-boy zombies (“I’m not insane, I just don’t give a fuck!”)
- The evil scientists trying to drain two little kid survivors of their blood by telling them that they’re going to see Santa.
- Mary Woronov as a brainy, moralistic scientist clad in a jumpsuit and leg warmers
- An Eating Raoul reunion with Robert Beltran and Mary Woronov!