Tagline: “Some lines aren’t meant to be crossed…”
Genre: Posers vs. Gangstas
Poor rich girls from the Palisades take a walk on the wild side and hang out with a bemused Latino gang. Much drinking, partying, and sex is involved. One girl cries rape and the rest, as they say, is history.
- “So we dress gangsta. So we talk shit. So what? It’s our thing!”
- Topless Anne Hathaway, if that’s your kink.
- Freddy Rodriguez as the drug dealer/gang banger. I half expect to see him swirling a glass of cabernet (Bottle Shock) with John Leguizamo (The Pest) afterwards.
- “I don’t know where you belong, but it ain’t here, girl.”
- Love the MacArthur Park shots!